MusicLab RealEight 220.127.116.1118 + Download
MusicLab RealEight provides incredible playability based on an easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
If you’re a musician or making music is one of your hobbies, you probably understand the importance of third-party software solutions and how they can help you simplify your work. Take MusicLab RealEight for example. It lets you simulate an 8-string guitar and include it into your projects in such a seamless manner that you could be fooled it’s actually the real thing.
The first thing that should catch your eye is that despite it packs several advanced features, its controls are highly intuitive so that even novices can toy around with them without risking anything. The main screen showcases a virtual rendition of the 8-stringed instrument that lets you use it the same way as the real version. Clicking the fret positions generates a sound, but you can also use the piano roll displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If you have a MIDI controller, you can easily connect it to your computer and use it to control the virtual instrument. You just have to select between Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass’n’Chord, or Bass’n’Pick modes and start jamming. Of course, there are extra functions such as Velocity FX, Pinch harmonics, Permanent FX, Tapping, Slide, Capo, Legato, Bass Zone, Velocity Curve, Pitch, and Modulation that you can easily enable and configure from the “MIDI” section.
If you want to jump straight to the creative side of this app, you can write patterns for the modes listed above by simply drawing in the designated area, or you can choose from the outstanding amount of presets.
More so, this app also features a songwriter mode where you can import the patterns generated earlier by simply dragging and dropping them and also insert chords by double-clicking the musical stave layout.
All in all, if you want to include an 8-string guitar into your musical projects but lack the physical instrument, you might consider using MusicLab RealEight, since it packs all the necessary tools and provides you with high accessibility.
Furthermore, this app also features composer mode where you can import pre-made patterns by dragging and dropping and also insert chords by double clicking on the music layout.
In general, if you want to include an 8-string guitar in your music projects but lack the physical instrument, you could consider using MusicLab RealEight as it includes all the necessary instruments and gives you high accessibility.
MusicLab RealEight 18.104.22.16818 Download [Latest]:
RealEight for Mac covers practically all the sounds, expressions and techniques that a professional guitarist can produce on his 8-string electric guitar, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, disk harmonics, slide, scrape, etc. High-quality dry samples recorded at 24-bit directly from the captures allow you to easily create any desired guitar sound with your favorite amp simulator.
MusicLab RealEight 22.214.171.12406 can be downloaded from our software library for . Our antivirus scan shows that this download is virus. The latest installer is 613 MB on disk. This software is a product of MusicLab, Inc. MusicLab RealEight is classified as multimedia tools.
From The Developer:
RealEight is an 8-string sample-based virtual electric guitar instrument. It offers incredible playability based on an intuitive keyboard layout, as well as an advanced key / pedal / velocity system that allows the player to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. Also, you may like; Ummet Ozcan Genesis Pro
- Ready-to-use Double Track and Quad Track with one MIDI input
- Advanced Humanize section that allows you to add realism to your performance both live and step recording on a MIDI track
- Bass mode that lowers the pitch of all strings to the bass tuning
- Unique Struminator technology that allows you to use an alternate MIDI controller (the standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony
- Playstation 3 from Activision Inc.) to create authentic guitar accompaniment with ease and fun.
- Just insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in song track and your guitar part is ready!
- This gives you the ability to play up to 200 guitar frets using just 60 keys on a standard keyboard!
- 30+ Authentic Guitar Articulations & Effects
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology simulates changing the fret position of the guitarist’s hand on the neck.
- Song Mode turns RealEight 4 into a powerful. Easy-to-use songwriting tool to create the perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs in no time.
- An incredibly deep sound, covering a huge 5-octave note range (8 strings, 24 frets)!
- Baritone mode turns RealEight into a 7-string baritone guitar (tuning F # -B-E-A-Df # -b)
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology provides a powerful pattern manager complemented by MusicLab’s huge library of guitar patterns to easily create guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is find the appropriate rhythm pattern (s) in the Pattern Manager tree structure. Copy it to the required number of measures, start the sequencer, and use your MIDI keyboard to play the chord change. Or alternatively, add chords to the MIDI track via sequencer editor.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
How To Install?
- First of all, uninstall the old version by using IOBIT Uninstaller.
- Then download the file by given link or by using IDM.
- Extract the file by using WINZIP.
- Install the setup file.
- Read the Readme file.
- Now you have done.
MusicLab RealEight 126.96.36.19918 With Download 2022 Link is given below!